We’ve all become more focused on protecting our health and our pocketbooks, so this is a great time to take a second look at your healthcare coverage. You might be surprised to find that there are many types of coverage you can choose from, and that you may qualify for financial assistance to help pay for them. Need more convincing? Here are seven reasons to look now:
- There are new options every year. Access Health CT will point you to the widest variety of plans with different monthly payments (premium costs) and other out-of-pocket expenses, such as deductibles, co-pays and co-insurance.
- Your current coverage may not be best suited for your healthcare needs. At Access Health CT you can choose from different carriers and plans with different types of benefits. You can also get free help online, over the phone, or in person to assist you with selecting the best plan.
- Right now, financial assistance is more accessible than ever, thanks to federal and state subsidies. And it’s easier to qualify; in fact, most of our customers qualify for assistance. Access Health CT is the only place where you can get financial help to pay for the cost of your health insurance.
- Your current coverage may overlook one of the most important aspects of your wellbeing: oral health. It’s now easier than ever to get dental coverage in addition to your health plan through Access Health CT. Dental coverage for kids younger than 26 is already part of every plan available through Access Health CT.
- You’ll automatically receive guaranteed benefits. Every plan offered through Access Health CT guarantees coverage for certain doctors’ services, inpatient and outpatient hospital care, prescription drug coverage, pregnancy and childbirth, mental health services and more. Check now to learn more.
- If you’ve left a job recently, you may have temporary coverage that will end or is not the best fit or right for you. Access Health CT offers coverage that may be more favorable for you than COBRA, and you can enroll if you’ve lost or changed jobs.
- You can enroll at anytime during the year if you have a qualifying life event like moving into the state, having a baby, changing jobs, turning 26 and more. See what life events allow you to find a new plan.
Here’s one more — and probably the best — reason to take a second look at your health coverage options: You’ll know that you’ve done the right thing to provide the best coverage for yourself and your family. Ensure that you are covered and that it’s the coverage that works best for you.