Welcome Community Partners!
Access Health CT is committed to providing information and resources throughout the year to ensure strong community partnerships across the state. Check back regularly for updates.
Access Health CT Community Conference
Access Health CT is hosting their annual Community Conference, Tuesday, October 19th, 9am-12:30pm. Join us and hear more about our mission, open enrollment and health equity. This virtual event is FREE & open to all current and future partners.
2021 Training & Certification
2021 CAC Updates
Would you like to receive training from Access Health CT for your staff?
Click here to submit a request.
Let us know about an Event
Hosting an event that you would like Access Health CT to attend?
Please submit this request form.
- For questions about how your organization can partner with Access Health CT: please call Karen Perez, Outreach Manager at 1-860-757-5351 or email us at email@example.com.
- Customers who have questions about specific plan benefits, billing or payments, ID cards and in-network services, should contact their insurance company directly.
Contact for Certified Application Counselors (CAC)
Learn About Our Commitment To Health Equity
Eliminating health disparities in Connecticut is core to our mission at Access Health CT. Click here to learn more and join us in the pursuit to achieve true and sustainable health equity.
Customers who have questions about specific plan benefits, billing or payments, ID cards and in-network services, should contact their insurance company directly. See information below.
- Pay Your Bill
- Find a Doctor (Choice Plans)
- Find a Doctor (Passage Plans)
- All you can do on ConnectiCare.com
- What is a Health Savings Account (HSA)?
- What to consider with High Deductible Health Plans
- Why Choose Connecticare?
- About ConnectiCare
- ConnectiCare Individual Rate Increase Justification