Welcome Community Partners!
Access Health CT is committed to providing information and resources throughout the year to ensure strong community partnerships across the state. Check back regularly for updates.
2021 Training & Certification
Would you like to receive training from Access Health CT for your staff?
Click here to submit a request.
Let us know about an Event
Hosting an event that you would like Access Health CT to attend?
Please submit this request form.
- For questions about how your organization can partner with Access Health CT: please call Karen Perez, Outreach Manager at 1-860-757-5351 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customers who have questions about specific plan benefits, billing or payments, ID cards and in-network services, should contact their insurance company directly.
Customers who have questions about specific plan benefits, billing or payments, ID cards and in-network services, should contact their insurance company directly. See information below.
- Pay Your Bill
- Find a Doctor (Choice Plans)
- Find a Doctor (Passage Plans)
- All you can do on ConnectiCare.com
- What is a Health Savings Account (HSA)?
- What to consider with High Deductible Health Plans
- Why Choose Connecticare?
- About ConnectiCare
- ConnectiCare Individual Rate Increase Justification