Benefits of Coverage
All Access Health CT plans include coverage for important essential health benefits to keep you and your family healthy.
- Preventive services like annual checkups, shots, etc.
- Lab Tests
- Prescription Drugs
- Pediatric services like dental and vision care for kids
- Care before and after your baby is born
- Emergency room visits
- Mental Health and substance abuse treatment
- Treatment in the Hospital known as Inpatient Care
- Outpatient Care the care you get without being admitted to a hospital
- Services and devices to help you reover after an illness or injury
Your Insurance Company
To get the most out of your health plan, make sure you get to know your insurance company. Each insurance company offers a broad array of useful information to help you make the most of your plan.
They can help you:
- See what’s covered by your plan
- Pay your premium bill
- Get your ID card
- Find in-network Doctors & Pharmacies
- Check your Prescription Drug coverage
Residents can act during a Special Enrollment Period from May 1 – August 15, 2021. Many current customers will see lower monthly bills.
Affordable Health Insurance for You, Your Family or Small Business. New to Access Health CT? Here’s what you need to know Access Health CT (AHCT) is Connecticut’s official health insurance marketplace, where you can shop, compare and enroll in quality healthcare.
Affordable Plan Options for You & Your Family Choosing a health insurance plan can be complicated. From different metal level options, to understanding the coverage, and different insurance companies and provider networks.