Certified Application Counselors
Welcome Certified Application Counselors (CACs)
We appreciate the year-round support you give to Connecticut residents. Access Health CT is committed to providing you with information and resources throughout the year to ensure strong community partnerships across the state. Check back regularly for updates.
- Open Enrollment Period begins November 1, 2023
Quick Links & Resources
- Knowledge Base
- Community Partners
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube
- Enrollment Events
- Language Help
- 2023 CAC/Navigator Training Video
- 2023 FPL Thresholds
- Release 40 Training (October 2023)
- Release 37 Training (March 2023)
- Release 37 Training Video (March 2023)
- Access Health CT Toolkit
- 2024 Virtual CAC Training
- 2024 Virtual CAC Training Video
- 2023 Virtual CAC Training
- 2023 Dental Enrollment Using HIX Presentation
- CAC Flyer
- Acceptable Verification Documents
- Contact Information
- CHOICES: 1-800-994-9422
- HUSKY HEALTH/CHIP: 1-800-859-9889
- Health Management Systems (HMS): 1-866-277-4271
Recent Newsletter Updates for CACs
Not receiving our newsletters for CACs? Contact our team.
Support for Certified Application Counselors (CAC)
For customer issues related to effective date, Special Enrollment Periods, username and password resets or to connect with a broker, call us at 1-855-805-4325.
For training and certification inquiries, please contact CACRegistration@ct.gov
For all other inquiries or to receive our newsletter, please contact IRD.email@example.com
Learn About Our Commitment To Health Equity
Eliminating health disparities in Connecticut is core to our mission at Access Health CT. Click here to learn more and join us in the pursuit to achieve true and sustainable health equity.
Customers who have questions about specific plan benefits, billing, payments, ID cards, or in-network services should contact their insurance company directly, and Medicaid enrollees should contact the Connecticut Department of Social Services (DSS).