From general questions to enrollment help, and expert plan recommendations, you have options to get the answers you need.
We Are Here to Help, and All Help is FREE!
For general questions, help with your application or your account, please contact our call center. Speak with an Enrollment Specialist who can answer your questions and guide you through the enrollment process – in many different languages.
- If you are deaf or hearing impaired, you may use the TTY at 1-855-789-2428 or contact us with a relay operator.
Call Center Days & Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8am – 3:45pm
Saturdays & Sundays: Closed
- November 19
Presidents Day, February 20
Offices Closed, Call Center open 8am – 4pm
Click the LIVE CHAT button on any page to connect with a Customer Service Representative in real time.
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 6:45pm
Select Saturdays: 9:00am – 2:45 pm
Access Health CT team members host and attend a variety of events throughout the year. Join us to learn more about Access Health CT or get answers to your questions. Some events may require registration, so please read the full event details.
Get one-on-one help with your questions or enrollment application from one of our Enrollment Specialists. Navigator partner locations are open year-round. Office hours vary by location. Appointments are encouraged; please call the location before you visit.
- Ferguson Library (closed for the year on January 13)
- Raymond Library (closed for the year on January 13)
- Community Renewal Team (CRT), Navigator
- Community Health Center Association of CT (CHCACT), Navigator
- Greater Bridgeport Area Prevention Program (GBAPP), Navigator
- New Opportunities, Inc., Navigator
Find an Enrollment Specialist
Also called a Certified Application Counselor or “CAC”, they can answer your questions or help with your application. These trained professionals are located at places like Community Health Centers, hospitals, etc. Search for an Enrollment Specialist near you to get help with your application.
Find a Certified Broker
Brokers are trained and certified to assist with your application for health and dental coverage. They are the only ones who can recommend a specific plan for you. Find a Certified Broker near you who can recommend a plan that is right for your needs and budget.
Email us for general questions or comments.
Latest from the blog
We’ve all become more focused on protecting our health and our pocketbooks, so this is a great time to take a second look at your healthcare coverage. You might be surprised to find that there are many types of coverage you can choose from, and that you may qualify...
Residents can act during the Open Enrollment Period from November 1, 2022 – January 15, 2023. Many current customers will continue to see lower monthly bills. The Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) makes health insurance coverage more affordable by greatly reducing monthly...
1. What is Open Enrollment? Open Enrollment is the time you can shop, compare and enroll or renew in a Qualified Health Plan (QHP). You can now shop, compare and enroll in health and dental insurance at the same time through Access Health CT. Whether you are renewing...
Starting November 1, 2022 you can add a dental plan directly to your health insurance enrollment application If your health insurance plan does not provide full dental coverage for adults, stand-alone dental plans are a great option. You can now shop, compare and...