Report Changes - Access Health CT openEnroll_start=11/01/2021

We apologize for the inconvenience, but our website will not be available on September 24 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM.

Select Page

Report Changes

Home > Manage Your Account > Report Changes

If any of your personal information changes during the year, you should report the changes to us right away. If we don’t have the most up to date information, it can make it harder for us to get in touch with you about your account and it can affect the amount of financial help you can receive.

If you are receiving financial help to pay for your plan (also called Advance Premium Tax Credits and Cost Sharing Reductions), changes in household income or home address could change the amount of financial help you receive. If Access Health CT doesn’t find out about changes to your income until the end of the year, it could mean you owe money to the IRS next year.

What sort of information counts?

  • Where you live
  • How much you earn
  • Your phone number or email address

Want to change your health plan during the year?

You can only make changes to your healthcare coverage if you have a Qualifying Life Event during the year, including:

    1. Marriage, divorce or legal separation
    2. Pregnancy, birth, adoption, or foster care
    3. Loss of coverage due to a recent move to CT
    4. Loss of coverage due to job change
    5. Aging off your parents’ plan

    To learn more about Special Enrollment periods, click here.

    Welcome to Access Health CT!

    Welcome to Access Health CT!

    Affordable Health Insurance for You, Your Family or Small Business. New to Access Health CT? Here’s what you need to know Access Health CT (AHCT) is Connecticut’s official health insurance marketplace, where you can shop, compare and enroll in quality healthcare.

    We're here to help... and all help is free

    Whether you have a quick question, don't understand terminology, or need help enrolling, there are help options to get you the answers you need.